Jordan set to hold WEF meeting
Jordan is preparing to hold a World Economic Forum meetin on the MENA region at the Dead Sea
Jordan will host the World Economic Forum meeting on the Middle East and North Africa in May 24-26, 2013 at the Dead Sea under Royal patronage, the King Abdullah II Fund for Development (KAFD) said in a statement on Sunday.
The meeting will look into new strategies to deal with the transformations the region witnessed that can lead to achieving economic prosperity, KAFD said.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- At end of WEF meeting: Jordan king says political reforms should be done ''on a full stomach''
- Jordan set to host World Economic Forum on the MENA region
- WEF summit at Dead Sea invigorates Amman Stock Exchange
- Al Arabiya news channel to 'seize the moment’ with the World Economic Forum meeting in Jordan 2005