Jordan set to hold WEF meeting
Jordan is preparing to hold a World Economic Forum meetin on the MENA region at the Dead Sea
Jordan will host the World Economic Forum meeting on the Middle East and North Africa in May 24-26, 2013 at the Dead Sea under Royal patronage, the King Abdullah II Fund for Development (KAFD) said in a statement on Sunday.
The meeting will look into new strategies to deal with the transformations the region witnessed that can lead to achieving economic prosperity, KAFD said.
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow
- At end of WEF meeting: Jordan king says political reforms should be done ''on a full stomach''
- Jordan set to host World Economic Forum on the MENA region
- WEF summit at Dead Sea invigorates Amman Stock Exchange
- Al Arabiya news channel to 'seize the moment’ with the World Economic Forum meeting in Jordan 2005