Jordan set to hold WEF meeting
Jordan will host the World Economic Forum meeting on the Middle East and North Africa in May 24-26, 2013 at the Dead Sea under Royal patronage, the King Abdullah II Fund for Development (KAFD) said in a statement on Sunday.
The meeting will look into new strategies to deal with the transformations the region witnessed that can lead to achieving economic prosperity, KAFD said.
- Let them eat bread: Lebanese youth urged to build their own future
- The list of the top ten highest salaries in the UAE reveals that they are not as high as they once were
- Why this global mega company is investing $500 million in Egypt
- GCC to remain stable despite oil price decline
- What's keeping Saudi youth from working in the private sector? It's exactly what you think it is
- Jordan set to host World Economic Forum on the MENA region
- World Economic Forum to hold extraordinary annual meeting in Jordan
- World Economic Forum 2006 Middle East meeting to be held in Egypt
- Jordan to host global meeting on regional development, reforms and peace
- Emaar expands into Jordan with luxury master-planned development