Jordan set to hold WEF meeting
Jordan will host the World Economic Forum meeting on the Middle East and North Africa in May 24-26, 2013 at the Dead Sea under Royal patronage, the King Abdullah II Fund for Development (KAFD) said in a statement on Sunday.
The meeting will look into new strategies to deal with the transformations the region witnessed that can lead to achieving economic prosperity, KAFD said.
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal
- At end of WEF meeting: Jordan king says political reforms should be done ''on a full stomach''
- Jordan set to host World Economic Forum on the MENA region
- WEF summit at Dead Sea invigorates Amman Stock Exchange
- Al Arabiya news channel to 'seize the moment’ with the World Economic Forum meeting in Jordan 2005