Jordan set to hold WEF meeting
Jordan will host the World Economic Forum meeting on the Middle East and North Africa in May 24-26, 2013 at the Dead Sea under Royal patronage, the King Abdullah II Fund for Development (KAFD) said in a statement on Sunday.
The meeting will look into new strategies to deal with the transformations the region witnessed that can lead to achieving economic prosperity, KAFD said.
- Forbes Middle East reveals names region's 200 most powerful women
- Presidential vacuum, Syrian crisis leaves Lebanon's business leaders more than worried
- Oil wells, taxes, and scare tactics: how the IS has been making money all this time
- Business marries politics, again: are Erdogan-allied businesses getting away with more?
- Time to invest closer to home? Why the GCC countries are urged to pump their money into an Arab 'Marshal Plan'
- Jordan set to host World Economic Forum on the MENA region
- World Economic Forum to hold extraordinary annual meeting in Jordan
- World Economic Forum 2006 Middle East meeting to be held in Egypt
- Jordan to host global meeting on regional development, reforms and peace
- Not politics, nor security: Jordan's troubles are economic, says King