Jordan set to hold WEF meeting
Jordan will host the World Economic Forum meeting on the Middle East and North Africa in May 24-26, 2013 at the Dead Sea under Royal patronage, the King Abdullah II Fund for Development (KAFD) said in a statement on Sunday.
The meeting will look into new strategies to deal with the transformations the region witnessed that can lead to achieving economic prosperity, KAFD said.
- No pain, no gain: Tunisian economy needs three years of tough love before rebounding
- How will MENA economies look in 2015?
- Sanctions face-off: Iran to unveil its corporate side in London next week
- Going cold turkey: a look into Israel's impending $4 billion privatization drive
- A futile endeavour? Recruitment of 1.2 million expats defeats Saudization drive
- Jordan set to host World Economic Forum on the MENA region
- World Economic Forum to hold extraordinary annual meeting in Jordan
- World Economic Forum 2006 Middle East meeting to be held in Egypt
- Jordan to host global meeting on regional development, reforms and peace
- Not politics, nor security: Jordan's troubles are economic, says King