Holding World Economic Forum in Jordan shows the country is 'stable'
Economists on Wednesday stressed that holding the World Economic Forum (WEF) next year on the shores of the Dead Sea for the seventh time reflects global recognition of Jordan’s security and stability.
They stressed the need to benefit from the forum to discuss means to address the challenges facing national economy and to promote investment opportunities in the Kingdom.
The remarks were made by Jordan Businessmen Association President Hamdi Tabbaa, Jordan Europe Business Association Chairman Issa Murad, Jordan Chamber of Commerce President Nael Kabariti, Jordan Chamber of Industry Chairman Hatem Halawani, member of the Amman Chamber of Commerce’s board Basem Farraj, head of Al Rakhaa Businessmen Association Fahed Tawileh and Society of East Amman Industrial Investors Chairman Iyad Abu Haltam.
- What's its secret? Kuwait sustains non-oil growth for two years
- The reliable consumer: China on track to become biggest export market for GCC by 2020
- After the GCC 'happy' summit, is a customs union closer to reality?
- A bleak record: Turkey comes second in OECD income inequality list
- ًA safe bet? Why the ME's businessmen are chasing after St.Kitts and Nevis' citizenship