Jordanian Basketball Federation and Coca-Cola sign partnership agreement
The Jordanian Basketball Federation (JBF) and Coca-Cola recently signed a partnership agreement and announced the launch the of Sprite Most Valuable Player (MVP) Program.
Preparations are now underway for the Sprite MVP program, which will be launched upon the qualification of the teams to the Golden Square Games. According to specific criteria, JBF will nominate the best eight players, who will be voted by the audience through SMS messages. The voting scheme is adopted through an agreement with Mobile Interactive Technology (MIT) and the Most Valuable Player will receive a significant prize that will be revealed at the end of the program.
The Coca-Cola Company markets four of the world's top five soft drink brands, including diet Coke, Fanta and Sprite, and other beverages, including diet and light soft drinks, waters, juices and juice drinks, teas, coffees and sports drinks. Consumers in more than 200 countries have access to the company's beverages at a rate exceeding one billion servings each day. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Abdulla Abu Qura – 2007 Sprite MVP
- Mobilecom renews cooperation agreement with the Jordanian Basketball Federation
- MobileCom signs exclusive deal with Jordan Youth Club’s football team
- the latest soft drink from coca-cola in the jordanian market
- Partnership agreement between Jordan And European Federation