Jordanian Business Associations promote trade at US Arab Economic Forum
A Jordanian delegation, composed of ten associations, traveled to the United States last week in an effort to promote business and investment opportunities and create linkages with the American business community.
The delegation will participate in the US – Arab Economic Forum in Detroit, and make their way to other US state capitals in order to hold sector-specific meetings that will focus on Jordan's key industries and how to bolster trade and investment cooperation with the United States.
The US – Arab Economic Forum will bring US and Arab world leaders together for three days to discuss how to "transform the current state of misperceptions, conflict and difficulties into a world of appreciation, community and cooperative action." The event aims to "facilitate a dialogue in which business, social, technology innovation and policy leaders from the US and the Arab world can architect an action plan to enable a future rich with economic collaboration, cultural dialogue, and innovation."
The American Jordanian Expo conference and exhibition (AJEX 2003), to be held in Amman on the from October 22-23, aims to provide Jordanian, US and international companies practical information and networking opportunities on how to do business with the US, Jordan, and the region. AJEX 2003 is supported by the USAID-funded AMIR Program and private sector sponsors. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Arab Business Council launched on closing of World Economic Forum summit in Jordan
- AJEX 2003 attracts major US companies and associations
- XPress Telecommunications Participates in the Jordan American Business Association’s Expo (AJEX) 2006
- Jordanian Diabetes Healthcare wins third place at 2011’s MIT Enterprise Forum Arab Business Plan Competition
- Jordan - U.S. Investment and Trade Forum