Jordanian Electric Power Company report losses
Jordanian Electric Power Company (JEPCO) recorded losses worth 5.3 million dinars in the first half of this year compared to a loss of 385,000 dinars for the same period last year.
The company said in a disclosure posted on the Amman Stock Exchange on Wednesday that the total equity and liabilities amounted to 7.487 million dinars as of the end of June this year compared to 480 million dinar the total equity at the end of last year. According to the disclosure, the company's bill of energy rose to 204.8 million dinars compared to 196 million dinars last year. (JD1=US$1.4)
- Will passing gas ease Israel's tensions with Egypt and Turkey?
- Turn off the lights: Egypt prepares for 25 percent fuel hike this summer
- How can the GCC's approach to the US shale boom be described? One word: insufficient
- Iran, six powers nuclear deal talks to resume in May
- Going once, twice, SOLD: International bidders could begin offshore gas drilling in Lebanon by 2015