Jordanian Electric Power Company report losses
Jordanian Electric Power Company (JEPCO) recorded losses worth 5.3 million dinars in the first half of this year compared to a loss of 385,000 dinars for the same period last year.
The company said in a disclosure posted on the Amman Stock Exchange on Wednesday that the total equity and liabilities amounted to 7.487 million dinars as of the end of June this year compared to 480 million dinar the total equity at the end of last year. According to the disclosure, the company's bill of energy rose to 204.8 million dinars compared to 196 million dinars last year. (JD1=US$1.4)
- Arab conspiracy theorists, be thrilled: the US pentagon has spent $8 trillion to guard Gulf oil and destabilize the Middle East
- Desperate for an economic makeover, Egypt signs historic oil exploration deals with foreign firms
- Lebanon looks forward to liquefied natural gas to cut country's growing energy costs
- How Dubai Expo 2020 can benefit our planet and future generations
- Who will be the biggest losers after Iranian oil floods the market?