Jordanian Electric Power Company report losses
Jordanian Electric Power Company (JEPCO) recorded losses worth 5.3 million dinars in the first half of this year compared to a loss of 385,000 dinars for the same period last year.
The company said in a disclosure posted on the Amman Stock Exchange on Wednesday that the total equity and liabilities amounted to 7.487 million dinars as of the end of June this year compared to 480 million dinar the total equity at the end of last year. According to the disclosure, the company's bill of energy rose to 204.8 million dinars compared to 196 million dinars last year. (JD1=US$1.4)
- Adding fuel to the fire? Understanding Kurdistan's oil game
- Will the Gulf economies soon be thriving on a global shortage in oil?
- Out of control: the ISIS and the oil market
- Is Lebanon's nascent gas industry in deep trouble?
- Going beyond the bpd: Saudi Arabia thriving as the region's largest petrochemical producer