Jordanian Electric Power Company report losses
Jordanian Electric Power Company (JEPCO) recorded losses worth 5.3 million dinars in the first half of this year compared to a loss of 385,000 dinars for the same period last year.
The company said in a disclosure posted on the Amman Stock Exchange on Wednesday that the total equity and liabilities amounted to 7.487 million dinars as of the end of June this year compared to 480 million dinar the total equity at the end of last year. According to the disclosure, the company's bill of energy rose to 204.8 million dinars compared to 196 million dinars last year. (JD1=US$1.4)
- The future of Bahrain's energy sector
- Why 2018 will be the year for Jordan's energy sector
- Can Oman sustain long-term growth on fixed oil production?
- The hidden giant: Abu Dhabi's oil IPIC is emerging stronger than ever
- Time for a deal, and for Turkey to stop meddling: Iraq and Kurdistan headed towards a deadlock over oil revenues