The joys of Children at Sezzam
Santa Claus brought festive cheers to forty children from the Dubai Center for Special Needs, with an afternoon of merrymaking and gift-giving. The magical festive treat included a fairy, a rein dear as well as amusing performances by Sezzam’s resident entertainers. Michael Henssler, General Manager, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, shared a light moment with the children as they posed for a souvenir photo that captured the festive spirit of the day at the leading luxury resort destination.
- Germany's Kempinski wins managing contract for Resort Mall of the Emirates
- Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates to become landmark destination for tourists in the region
- Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates signs deal with Softouch Ayurveda for its spa operations
- Hotels enjoy high occupancy by festive season tourists in the UAE
- Kempinski Hotel Ajman renovations underway