Jumbo Electronics on an expansion spree
Emirati-based Consumer electronics company, Jumbo Electronics inaugurated its 32nd outlet and the 14th in Dubai. The new branch is located in Jumeriah and will have a total retail space of over 80,000 square feet and a team strength of more than 220 people. This is part of an ongoing strategy to expand the retail presence of Jumbo from the current 32 to 50 by the end of the year 2003.
The Jumbo Group is an international industrial and trading conglomerate comprising 28 companies and 20,000 employees in over 25 countries around the globe. The interests of the Jumbo Group include consumer electronics and durables, tires and tubes, brewing and distilling products, chemicals, machinery and equipment.
The flagship company, Jumbo Electronics Company was founded in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in 1974. The UAE presence encompasses all the seven Emirates and is one of the largest distributors of Sony products in the world. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Jumbo Electronics continues to expand operations with new store in Al Ain
- Dubai’s Jumbo Electronics expands its international presence
- Jumbo Electronics service centre celebrates its first birthday
- Jumbo records 20 per cent increase in H2 2010 sales
- Deira City Center makes an entrance with a major new expansion