Jumbo Electronics to open biggest in-mall outlet
During the third quarter of 2005, Jumbo Electronics will open its biggest in-mall outlet a 27,000 square foot facility at the Mall of the Emirates in Dubai. In gross space, this will be slightly smaller than the 30,000 square feet of the company's Jumbo House.
"We have also submitted a letter of intent for two outlets in Dubai Mall, being developed by Emaar Properties," said Director Kiran Chhabria, according to Gulf News.
- A national priority: Mall of Egypt on track for Jan 2016 opening
- Jumbo Electronics continues to expand operations with new store in Al Ain
- Dubai’s Jumbo Electronics expands its international presence
- Countdown is on to the consumer electronics event of the year
- GITEX shopper returns with years biggest electronic retail experience