Jumeirah to manage hotel at Dubai Towers Doha
Dubai International Properties has awarded the contract for the management of the hotel at the recently launched Dubai Towers Doha to Jumeirah, the Dubai-based luxury international hospitality group. An agreement to this effect was signed by Farhan Faraidooni, CEO of Dubai International Properties, and Gerald Lawless, CEO of Jumeirah.
- Dubai Towers to be built in Doha
- Jumeirah International appoints new corporate director of operations
- Delta Air Lines adds Jumeirah International Hotels as a SkyMiles partner
- Jumeirah International receives Business Traveler awards
- Jumeirah International rebrands, wants to own or manage 40 luxurious hotels