Jumeirah takes over New York property
Dubai-based hospitality group Jumeirah will launch five luxury hotels in North America within its 40-hotel rollout plan for the next four years, said a top official, according to Gulf News.
It formally took over the management of the famous Essex House hotel in New York on Saturday night, rebranding it Jumeirah Essex House. Jumeirah replaces Starwood as operator of the 605-room hotel.
- jumeirah to take part in the gulf incentive, business, travel and meetings exhibition – gibtm
- British trader Waitrose set out its stall to take over Dubai! Latest shopping complex 'Circle Mall' rapidly filling out
- MAG 214 Owners take delivery of apartments - MAG Group Property Development hands over keys to 306 apartments and penthouse at Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- Jumeirah International rebrands, wants to own or manage 40 luxurious hotels
- Al Fajer Properties takes leadership in aftermarket services