Jumeirah takes over New York property
Dubai-based hospitality group Jumeirah will launch five luxury hotels in North America within its 40-hotel rollout plan for the next four years, said a top official, according to Gulf News.
It formally took over the management of the famous Essex House hotel in New York on Saturday night, rebranding it Jumeirah Essex House. Jumeirah replaces Starwood as operator of the 605-room hotel.
- Jumeirah International rebrands, wants to own or manage 40 luxurious hotels
- Jumeirah International appoints new corporate director of operations
- Boundless luxury: Jumeirah signs deal to develop luxury apartments in China
- Jumeirah International receives Business Traveler awards
- Jumeirah to manage hotel at Dubai Towers Doha