Developing Jordanian-Pakistani Commerce
Jordan Chamber of Commerce President Nael Kabariti and Pakistan’s Ambassador Ahsan Azhar Hayat on Monday discussed ways to develop commercial and economic relations between the two countries.
Kabariti called for increasing trade cooperation as commercial exchange between the two countries was still below the desired level. He indicated that the Kingdom’s exports to Pakistan totalled JD10 million last year whereas imports from Pakistan totalled JD40 million. The two sides agreed on the need to arrange visits to exchange expertise and to learn more about the markets of both countries.
- DP World’s profits soared by 41 percent in H1. What’s their secret?
- Kingdom’s SMEs hold stronger outlook for Q3
- Jordan's King Abdullah has a 10-year plan for the country's economy
- Dubai's economy could have an optimistic future with a 5.6 percent growth this year
- Ups and downs: Jordan's public debt is up and ratio to GDP is down
- Jordan hopes to boost Jordanian-Russian trade
- Jordan wants to do business with Egypt
- Out of character or perfectly in character? President of Jordan's Chamber of Commerce calls on boycott of Israeli goods
- Jordan, Pakistan sign maritime, technological accords
- Jordan, Iraq discuss ways to cement business ties