Developing Jordanian-Pakistani Commerce
Jordan Chamber of Commerce President Nael Kabariti and Pakistan’s Ambassador Ahsan Azhar Hayat on Monday discussed ways to develop commercial and economic relations between the two countries.
Kabariti called for increasing trade cooperation as commercial exchange between the two countries was still below the desired level. He indicated that the Kingdom’s exports to Pakistan totalled JD10 million last year whereas imports from Pakistan totalled JD40 million. The two sides agreed on the need to arrange visits to exchange expertise and to learn more about the markets of both countries.
- Why empowering women is good for business
- Does Iran really need the Geneva deal to save its economy? Maybe something else is needed....
- Iraq's other war: the gruesome fight against corruption and bureaucracy
- Is the GCC-US business driven "marriage of convenience" about to be over?
- The not-so-glamourous side of the Western expat's life in Dubai