Developing Jordanian-Pakistani Commerce
Jordan Chamber of Commerce President Nael Kabariti and Pakistan’s Ambassador Ahsan Azhar Hayat on Monday discussed ways to develop commercial and economic relations between the two countries.
Kabariti called for increasing trade cooperation as commercial exchange between the two countries was still below the desired level. He indicated that the Kingdom’s exports to Pakistan totalled JD10 million last year whereas imports from Pakistan totalled JD40 million. The two sides agreed on the need to arrange visits to exchange expertise and to learn more about the markets of both countries.
- OPEC exports largest share of petroleum to Asian and Pacific countries in 2013
- High demand for gold spurs trade across GCC
- Is trust the only missing ingredient from Egypt's economic reform recipe?
- Explain this, Mr. Erdogan: Israel-Turkey trade ties booming amidst Gaza crisis
- Kuwait: the GCC's underachiever?