Developing Jordanian-Pakistani Commerce
Jordan Chamber of Commerce President Nael Kabariti and Pakistan’s Ambassador Ahsan Azhar Hayat on Monday discussed ways to develop commercial and economic relations between the two countries.
Kabariti called for increasing trade cooperation as commercial exchange between the two countries was still below the desired level. He indicated that the Kingdom’s exports to Pakistan totalled JD10 million last year whereas imports from Pakistan totalled JD40 million. The two sides agreed on the need to arrange visits to exchange expertise and to learn more about the markets of both countries.
- The 'Egyptian Dream': is sacrifice a necessary requirement for Egyptians to achieve a better standard of living?
- Ramadan brings the issue of food wastage in Saudi Arabia to the forefront
- Creating conditionality: why the GCC should aid-for-trade
- Financial troubles cited as reason for suicide in Turkey
- What is Al-Sisi's true economic orientation?