Developing Jordanian-Pakistani Commerce
Jordan Chamber of Commerce President Nael Kabariti and Pakistan’s Ambassador Ahsan Azhar Hayat on Monday discussed ways to develop commercial and economic relations between the two countries.
Kabariti called for increasing trade cooperation as commercial exchange between the two countries was still below the desired level. He indicated that the Kingdom’s exports to Pakistan totalled JD10 million last year whereas imports from Pakistan totalled JD40 million. The two sides agreed on the need to arrange visits to exchange expertise and to learn more about the markets of both countries.
- Syria's children search for livelihood amidst Lebanon's graves
- Arab Thought Foundation's strategy to create 80 million jobs in the Middle East
- Let's just say nshallah! Egypt's back in business, says new survey
- Why Emiratisation, or any other GCC employment nationalization strategy, just doesn't work
- No sun on MENA's economic horizon? How today's political turmoil is crushing region's future edge in the global economy