Kanoo Travel renews agreement to use Falcon Travel Information System
Kanoo Travel has renewed its agreement to use the Sabre Global Distribution System (GDS) reservations system, which is marketed by Gulf Air, under the name Falcon Travel Information System (Falcon).
Falcon enhances the ability of travel agency operators, such as Kanoo Travel, to better serve their customers through a range of products and services the system provides, which are all geared to facilitating the requirements related to travel.
Gulf Air began marketing the Sabre GDS under the name Falcon Distribution System upon being granted the licensing rights for the Middle East region from Sabre in 1989. Today, more than 800 travel agencies subscribe to the system throughout the region, which is used to connect travel buyers and sellers by providing innovative products and services for agencies, corporations and consumers.
Kanoo Travel is part of the Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo Group of Companies. It operates a network of travel offices throughout the Gulf region with over 135 outlets covering Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Gulf Air launches roadshow for Sabre’s Travel Network
- Kanoo enters Middle East travel franchise with American Express
- Jebel Ali International Hotels signs representation agreement with Kanoo Holidays
- Kanoo Travel opens new office in Burj Dubai Business Square
- Sabre Travel Network Middle East partners with AIR MILES to launch first loyalty programme for air bookings in the UAE region