Kempinski to manage new Dead Sea resort
Germany’s Kempinski Hotels & Resorts has signed the management contract for a leisure resort in Jordan, owned by the United Saudi Jordanian Hotels & Tourism Company, which is due to open towards the end of 2004.
The resort, now under construction, is situated 50 kilometers west of the country's capital, Amman, on a 25-acre site, with direct access to the shores of the Dead Sea.
The Kempinski Ishtar Resort Hotel & Spa will comprise three sections. The Royal Wing will house two VIP Royal Villas and Suite clusters totaling 44 large units. The Resort Wing will offer 90 Executive Club Rooms and Suites, while the Central Pavilion will include restaurants and theme bars with live entertainment and private dining rooms.
Kempinski's portfolio comprises luxurious properties in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South America and Asia. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea Welcomes New General Manager and Regional Director
- Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea scoop’s Resort of the Year Awards
- Kempinski Hotels appoints General Manager Kempinski Ishtar Dead Sea and Levant Regional Director
- Kempinski to manage property in Amman
- Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea Heralds the Launch of 10,000sqm Anantara Spa