Kenyans choose Galileo Emirates accounting system
Galileo Emirates' back-office sales system BOSS was selected by Galileo Kenya, the National Distribution Company owned by Kenya Airways, and has gone into service at Express Travel, one of the largest travel agents in the country. Eight of its branches will now be equipped with BOSS in an initiative to speed up invoicing and sales reporting.
The Nairobi-based Galileo Kenya also became a participant on Galileo Emirates new internet travel service, SafarEZ, a global travel solution with regional focus that serves as an information supplier and travel gateway.
"Automating agent's accounting is vital in this fast-paced world, and BOSS replaces laborious manual book-keeping with a swift and simple system to manage the entire accounting process,” said Naz Nizari, general manager at Galileo Emirates. Another feature of BOSS is its management information system, which allows agency managers to produce reports analyzing how their business is developing. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Galileo Emirates provides travel technology to North Africa
- Galileo Emirates & Group Mohsen Hachicha sign distribution deal for Tunisia
- Oman Air and Galileo Oman sign travel agency distribution deal
- Middle East Airlines to deploy Galileo computerized reservation systems
- Saudi Arabia, UAE key travel markets for Galileo