King Abdullah visits Economic City
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia on Wednesday visited King Abdullah Economic City (KAEC), the world’s largest private sector development project, to review its progress. According to Arab News, the SR100 billion ($26.6 billion) project is being undertaken by Emaar Economic City (EEC), a consortium led by global real estate major Emaar Properties and several high profile Saudi investors.
King Abdullah toured the site of the presentation center, whose structural steelwork has been finished. Work is also under way on the project’s first boulevard - a 15 km long stretch that features over 3,000 palm trees.
- King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz: A Profile
- Singapore delegation visits King Abdullah Economic City site
- HRH Prince Khalid AlFaisal visits King Abdullah Economic City
- SAGIA and Emaar, The Economic City host General Electric’s international tour of King Abdullah Economic City
- Emaar, The Economic City signs MoU with Siemens to set up power grid at King Abdullah Economic City