Leading Kuwaiti investment company, KIPCO, on track to meet goals
Kuwait Projects Co (Kipco), the Gulf state’s largest privately owned investment company, said it was on track to hit its target of a double-digit rise in revenue this year after reporting an 18 per cent increase in the first half.
Net profit in the second quarter to June 30 rose 20 per cent to $40.4 million, the company said. Arqaam Capital had expected Kipco to make a profit of KD12 million in the quarter.
KIPCO, a major regional investment house, said first-half revenue rose to KD289 million.
- Understanding the ripple effect: 8 reasons the US economy has slowed down in Q1 of 2015
- Can Bahrian emerge from the oil price plunge 'stronger than ever'?
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment
- Replacing Switzerland? Why Lebanon isn't keeping its banking secrecy a secret
- KIPCO raises US$ 175 million in syndication with leading international and regional banks
- KIPCO's United Industries reports $3.4 million net profits for 3Q 2003
- KIPCO announces record profits and ‘momentum of success’
- El-Quqa: award bares the fruit of the company’s dedication to be a leading investment bank within the local and regional economies