Leading Kuwaiti investment company, KIPCO, on track to meet goals
Kuwait Projects Co (Kipco), the Gulf state’s largest privately owned investment company, said it was on track to hit its target of a double-digit rise in revenue this year after reporting an 18 per cent increase in the first half.
Net profit in the second quarter to June 30 rose 20 per cent to $40.4 million, the company said. Arqaam Capital had expected Kipco to make a profit of KD12 million in the quarter.
KIPCO, a major regional investment house, said first-half revenue rose to KD289 million.
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal
- KIPCO raises US$ 175 million in syndication with leading international and regional banks
- KIPCO's United Industries reports $3.4 million net profits for 3Q 2003
- Gulf Bank Increases Opportunities for Kuwaiti Companies
- KIPCO announces record profits and ‘momentum of success’
- El-Quqa: award bares the fruit of the company’s dedication to be a leading investment bank within the local and regional economies