Leading Kuwaiti investment company, KIPCO, on track to meet goals
Kuwait Projects Co (Kipco), the Gulf state’s largest privately owned investment company, said it was on track to hit its target of a double-digit rise in revenue this year after reporting an 18 per cent increase in the first half.
Net profit in the second quarter to June 30 rose 20 per cent to $40.4 million, the company said. Arqaam Capital had expected Kipco to make a profit of KD12 million in the quarter.
KIPCO, a major regional investment house, said first-half revenue rose to KD289 million.
- The cost of delivery: how to financially prepare yourself for having a baby
- Istanbul Tower: a cruel reminder of what could have been...for Greece
- An unfathomable figure: GCC banking assets set to hit $2 trillion by 2015
- Too much of a good thing? Why IPO's can result in an overly stoked UAE stock market
- Diversifying to Africa: Gulf countries to pump $30 billion into the continent