Knowledge Village launches business center to support entrepreneurs
Knowledge Village, the third component of Dubai Technology, E-Commerce and Media Free Zone Authority, has launched the Business Center in advance of its opening later this year, stated a press release.
This follows the success of the concept at Dubai Media City, a model which has worked effectively and, due to the overwhelming demand, the aim is to replicate this initiative in the distinctive context of Knowledge Village.
The Business Center at Knowledge Village provides a legal framework and low operating costs to young entrepreneurs and start-up companies operating in the areas of professional training, education, human resources and eLearning. The center will provide a total office solution to its business partners and the capacity is 25 offices for start-up companies and 60 open offices for independent professionals. Fully furnished serviced business units are offered, with flexible leasing terms, supported by comprehensive services, ranging from sponsorship and residence visas, to IT and secretarial support.
The Business Center will act as an incubator, assisting small companies and freelancers grow and develop into successful enterprises that continue to benefit the Knowledge Village community. Every application received by the Business Centre will be screened against pre-determined criteria to ensure that the right mix of freelancers and companies is created. For those that become a member of the community, the chances to network amongst like-minded people will also generate further opportunity. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment for Young Business Leaders invites firms to join Entrepreneur Business Village MBRE announces five-day special leas
- Third phase of Dubai Knowledge Village launched
- Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Knowledge and Wealth Creation Center launched
- Entrepreneur Business Village signs strategic MoU with Australian Business Council in Dubai
- Microsoft launches ‘Build Your Business’ training course for entrepreneurs and small enterprises in Oman