KOC selects Schlumberger to develop enterprise-wide information solutions
Schlumberger Information Solutions has been selected by the Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) to build an enterprise-wide integrated information solution, with secure, single point portal access.
The solution will be provided via open access to the GeoQuest software and services, Schlumberger Information Solutions (SIS) domain expertise and SchlumbergerSema business and knowledge management consulting. The five-year agreement builds on the existing strategic information management agreement between SIS and KOC.
The integrated information solution will be supported by SIS domain-specific and client-personalized information lifecycle solutions, supporting seismic, well log, wellbore, production, sample and interpreted subsurface model information.
Access to data and tools is provided through collaborative, customizable software, domain expertise and DecisionPoint technology, a personalized Web-based solution that takes full advantage of global connectivity.
KOC is a state-owned company responsible for extracting Kuwait's crude oil resources from Kuwait's oil fields and for the export of that crude oil through its marine terminals. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Sage Software signs strategic agreement with Voxtron Software Solutions
- Dubai Police adopts Captaris business information delivery solutions
- Dubai Police adopt Captaris business information delivery solutions
- GulfNet Solutions appointed as distributor for Autonomy Corporation
- GTS clinches Grand Hyatt Dubai asset management deal