Kongsberg Defence Communications wins contract in Kuwait
Kongsberg Defence Communications (KDC) will supply the Kuwaiti Ministry of Defense with a new mobile communications system. The contract, valued at approximately 400 million Norwegian krones ($57 million), will be implemented over a three-year period.
KDC won the deal in the face of competition against suppliers from France and the US. Under the contract KDC will deliver tactical network solution Eritac and Multi Role Radio (MRR) system. KDC was recently awarded a similar contract from the Omani Government.
KDC is a subsidiary of Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace. The company has an administration and five profit centers, in addition to four subsidiaries. The company is a niche supplier, focusing mainly on anti-ship missiles, command and control systems, and communications. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Kongsberg Defence Communications wins contract in Oman
- Saudi signs $600 million defence contract
- Elbit awarded $47 million contract from the Israeli ministry of defense
- Elbit Systems wins contract for battle management system for Israeli army
- Harris Corporation wins Tunisian contract for Falcon II radios in 3Q