Kraft’s Tang fruit drink gets fresh new look in the Gulf
Kraft Foods Inc., a global manufacturer of branded foods and beverages announced this week that its fruit flavored powdered soft drink TANG has been given a new look, while keeping its familiar taste. Grocery stores and large supermarkets across the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region are being stacked with the New Wave TANG.
“I believe our customers will feel the new look adds a touch of freshness and rejuvenation to Tang,” said Nick Bunker, managing director of Kraft Foods International, Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). Tang is available in various flavors, including orange, mango, lemon, peach/apricot, strawberry, pineapple, berry and the recently launched Apple.
Kraft Foods is the largest branded food and beverage company headquartered in the United States and the second largest worldwide. Kraft Foods markets many of the world's leading food brands, including Kraft Cheese, Jacobs and Maxwell House coffees, Nabisco cookies and crackers, Philadelphia cream cheese, Oscar Mayer meats, Post cereals and Milka chocolates, in more than 140 countries. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Kraft to build one of the largest foreign F&B manufacturing plants in the GCC region
- Kraft reaches preliminary agreement to acquire Egyptian biscuit company
- kraft foods reports operating income increase of 7.6% from the previous year
- Kraft Foods FZE posts 10% growth in H1, 2009
- Kraft Foods plant in Bahrain cuts energy consumption by 25 percent