Kuwait's advertising industry earning investors' millions
Undersecretary of the Ministry of Information Salah Al-Mubaraki commended Kuwait's high-quality and professional advertising industry.
"The great freedom of expression and professionalism which Kuwaiti advertisers enjoy allowed them to be creative in their production," Al-Mubaraki said in a speech at a ceremony of the Creative Adverting Awards of 2013, held under the auspices of Minister of Information and Minister of State for Youth Affairs Sheikh Salman Al-Sabah.
Al-Mubaraki pointed out that the advertising industry plays a role in creating jobs and boost economic growth.
He urged advertisement firms to reflect values of Kuwaiti society in their products and to consider launching campaigns to promote values of citizenship and social responsibility.
For his part, President of the International Association for Media Fares Bu Hamad said the advertising industry is undergoing a real success story.
He added that the association is exerting efforts to enrich the experience of media and ads people in Kuwait.
Meanwhile, Secretary General of the Arab Media Forum Madhi Al-Khamees said ads have economic, commercial, political and social role but their moral and cultural aspects can not be ignored.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue
- Al Rai Media Group to report KD5.0 Million in operating earnings in 2008
- WWA earns $23 million at latest Dubai industrial auction
- Leo Burnett Kuwait wins the advertising account for the leading bank in Kuwait and ME
- "Markaz" sponsors the Kuwait Arab Advertising Creativity Awards
- Qurain Petrochemicals Industries Company Announces 1st Quarter Earnings of KD 3,251,537