Kuwait educational institute sings MoU with e-TQM college
A landmark memorandum of understanding (MOU) has been signed between e-TQM college, the world’s first online school for total quality management, and Kuwait’s General Authority for Applied Learning and Training. The MOU, the first between e-TQM and an external Arab government body, was signed in Dubai.
The MOU is aimed at facilitating the exchange of information and best practices in the administrative field. It also aims to promote world-class guidelines and recommendations in the implementation of self-evaluation and the use of all quality initiative tools in the learning process, under top specialist supervision and administration.
e-TQM college was recently launched as a pioneering initiative with the support of the government of Dubai to encourage sustained quality learning via an Information Technology (IT) tool. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- e-TQM College to Shape Quality Education in the Region
- Report: Dubai's e-learning market to grow to $24 million by 2009
- Government of Lebanon and Microsoft sign Partners in Learning MoU
- Dubai eGovernment and Zayed University sign MoU for enhanced cooperation
- UAE to have first batch of women e-commerce specialists by 2003