Kuwait: Huge investments in construction sector
The private construction sector in Kuwait is making progress with large-scale projects worth more than $8 billion planned or under construction in the buildings, infrastructure and residential categories.
According to a special report published this week by the Middle East Economic Digest, Kuwaiti contractors estimate that more than $8 billion of private sector investment will be channeled into the construction sector over the next five years, in addition to $3 billion the government intends to spend of its own resources.
- Kuwait's $16 billion investments revealed
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
- Huge Increase in Saudi Infrastructure Investment is Driving Growth in Construction Sector
- Out of the Saudi quagmire, Oman cement producers thrive
- global investment house- kuwait – iran economic & strategic outlook – agriculture & fisheries and construction & real estate sectors