Kuwait to invest in Bulgarian real estate market
According to Al-Watan newspaper, the National Bank of Kuwait, one of the leading banks in Kuwait, has recently established a new real estate investment fund, which is the first of its sort in central Europe.
The fund, Watani, will invest mainly in the real estate market of Bulgaria. The new fund offers multiple choices of asset management services that are tailored to fit the needs of the prestigious NBK client list. It aims to take advantage of the achieved economic prosperity in Central and Eastern Europe following the expansion of the European Union into this region.
- Bulgarian real estate sector opens its doors to Middle East investment in
- obg releases the market: real estate 2007, its ground-breaking new emerging market report on real estate investment
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
- Lebanon's Central Bank aims to real estate market
- Kuwait Finance House invests in Malaysian real estate market