Kuwait: New real estate firm formed
Kuwait Gazette announced Monday the establishment of the Diyar Al-Kuwait Real Estate Company with a capital of KD 20 million. It was established as a closed shareholding company with a capital of KD 20 million distributed over 200 million shares each valued at 100 fils.
The company aims at managing, operating and maintaining various real estate, as well as preparing studies and offering counseling in the field of real estate. It also owns, buys and sells shares and bonds of various real estate companies solely for its company's account, Kuna reported.
- Kuwait: New real estate firm established
- Kuwait: New real estate firm
- Eastbridge Al Mal Holdings Formed By a Kuwait Investment Company to Invest in U.S. Real Estate Opportunities
- Kuwait: New loan for real estate firm
- Kuwait-based Gulf Investment House to form major GCC Shari’ah-compliant real estate investment enterprise