Kuwait real estate investments hit $8 billion
According to Al-Bayan newspaper (July 7, 2005), the real estate sector in the State of Kuwait has witnessed a major boom since the removal of Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq. A number of huge real estate projects are currently being planned in Kuwait particularly in the building, infrastructure and housing sectors. Market sources estimate this projects value at no less than $8 billion. The oil price, which hit peak levels, and the inflation rate, which declined noticeably, resulted in high rate of returns on investments. These investments were re-injected into the real estate sector by both the government and the private sector.
- Real estate sales in Kuwait sky rocket to $1.27 billion
- US$ 8 billion private investments to boost Kuwait's real estate and construction industries by end of 2013
- USD 8 billion private investments to boost Kuwait's real estate and construction industries by end of 2013
- Kuwait: $3.3 billion real estate projects
- Kuwait's real estate and investment sectors booming to record levels