Kuwait: Real estate shows benefit firms
Large number of real estate shows held in Kuwait is a good opportunity for investors to choose the best deals, a real estate report released on Tuesday said.
The report, issued by Professional Real Estate company and cited by KUNA, pointed out that property markets flourished from November 6 to 10, the time when the real estate and investment exhibition was held.
Many firms participating in the exhibition boosted their profits and hailed the organization and services provided during the event, it added.
- IFA Hotels & Resorts and Kuwait Real Estate close US$315 million deal for largest hotel to open in NYC this year
- Kuwait-based Gulf Investment House to form major GCC Shari’ah-compliant real estate investment enterprise
- Kuwait: Real estate show opens
- UAE-based ARJ Group Joins Forces with Kuwait-based Gulf Investment House to Form Major GCC Shari’ah-Compliant Real Estate Investment Enterprise
- Kuwaiti real estate firm sees potential in Oman