Kuwait Stock Exchange starts Monday in the green
Trading at Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE) started on a green board on Monday with the weighted index at 429.52 points on an up of 1.
While the price index came to 6,308.49 points on a gain of 15.52 points within the first hour of trading. The KSX 15 meanwhile came to 1,036.09 points at the time, on a gain of 2.51 points.
Trades came to 2,039 transactions worth KD 9,341,119.728 with 140,638,440 shares changing hands.
- Mission impossible? IMF says Jordan needs 7 percent growth to fight poverty and unemployment
- Saudi's strong non-oil growth in February may signal new economic era for KSA
- Worth a gasp? Abu Dhabi’s inflation already up 2.1% in 2014's first two months
- What's the attraction? IIF says UAE’s economic stability wooing foreign capital investment
- Public-private partnerships may be key to take Gulf's economic growth to next level