Kuwait Stock Exchange starts Monday in the green
Trading at Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE) started on a green board on Monday with the weighted index at 429.52 points on an up of 1.
While the price index came to 6,308.49 points on a gain of 15.52 points within the first hour of trading. The KSX 15 meanwhile came to 1,036.09 points at the time, on a gain of 2.51 points.
Trades came to 2,039 transactions worth KD 9,341,119.728 with 140,638,440 shares changing hands.
- Jordan's King Abdullah has a 10-year plan for the country's economy
- Dubai's economy could have an optimistic future with a 5.6 percent growth this year
- Ups and downs: Jordan's public debt is up and ratio to GDP is down
- Potential for investment in Africa? Dubai is looking into it!
- Literally depressing: economic hardship pushing lebanese towards depression