Kuwait Stock Exchange starts Monday in the green
Trading at Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE) started on a green board on Monday with the weighted index at 429.52 points on an up of 1.
While the price index came to 6,308.49 points on a gain of 15.52 points within the first hour of trading. The KSX 15 meanwhile came to 1,036.09 points at the time, on a gain of 2.51 points.
Trades came to 2,039 transactions worth KD 9,341,119.728 with 140,638,440 shares changing hands.
- Saudi SMEs v overseas enterprises. Who is the winner?
- Why does inflation continue to rise in the UAE?
- With Sisi likely to take over, how will Egypt's 'military economy' look like?
- Will future talks between the IMF and Egypt help the country's economy?
- Is Iran's economy already thriving amidst limited sanctions relief? Apparently so!