Kuwait: Two real estate deals concluded in Sharq region
A huge deal for sale of two real estate assets in Kuwait's Sharq region was
signed recently, reported the Kuwaiti newspaper, Al- Watan on March 15. One of these assets is a commercial area of 2,735 square meters area, and the second is an asset for investment with 3900 square meters area.
Both of these properties are located in Sharq region next to Al-Hamra cinema and their total price was KD22 million ($75.3 million). It should be
mentioned that Sharq region is considered an attractive one, since it has witnessed recently a change in its character, from a region of mainly garage facilities and mobile phones stores to a region of buildings and towers answering the needs of investors and the leading companies.
- Global MENA Real Estate Ijarah Fund Closes and Concludes Two Lucrative Ijarah Financing Deals
- One of Kuwait's largest real estate deals concluded
- Al-Gharaballi: Global US Real Estate Fund Concludes its Third Real Estate Acquisition in the United States
- Munshaat Real Estate Projects Company signs new deal
- Real estate deal signed in Kuwait