Kuwaiti company to set up new tourist resort in Syria
The Kuwaiti company Al-Foutouh on Wednesday completed negotiations with representatives of the Syrian government for a large development project to be established in Syria's eastern provinces.
According to the Kuwaiti side, the discussion will lead for "starting to implement the tourist resort on the bank of the Al-Assad Lake." The project is expected to cost around US$ 60 million. According to Kuna, it will stretch over 300 hectares.
© 2005 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Jumeirah Group gears up to welcome influx of Kuwaiti travellers this summer
- 39 tourist projects implemented in Algerian province
- Kuwaitis to fund $60-million resort on Lake Assad
- Kuwaiti Company to Set up $60m Tourism Project in Syria
- A top tourist destination, Dubai to build 28,000 more hotel rooms by 2018