Kuwaiti investment in Aqaba Special Economic Zone
Kuwaiti investment in Aqaba Special Economic Zone (ASEZ) is the biggest and goes beyond US$250 million, Petra quoted ASEZ President Nader Thahabi as saying. Speaking during a meeting with Director General of Kuwaiti Fund or Arab Economic Development Abdel Wahhab al-Bader and the Regional Director Marwan al-Ghanem, Thahabi said a promotional campaign launched by ASEZ has yielded fruit and brought about a marked increase of foreign and Arab investment to Jordan in general and to ASEZ in particular.
- Major agreement to develop Aqaba Special Economic Zone signed
- ASEZ international investment campaign set for April
- Jordan's Free Zone builds competitiveness with CRM Technologies
- Jordan's King Abdullah off to Singapore, East Timor
- Aqaba Special Economic Zone records 60 percent revenue increase in 1H 2002