Kuwaiti tourism project to be established in Syria
The Syrian higher council, chaired by the Syrian prime minister, Mohammed Miro, has approved the establishment of a new Kuwaiti tourism project, reported Al-Hayat. This project, to be situated along Lake Assad, in the northern Syrian region of Al-Raqqah, will be formed by investments totaling $60 million.
This plan, owned by the Kuwaiti Sheikh Nasser Al-Sabbah, includes the construction of a tourism resort with suites possessing 200 bedrooms. This project also includes the construction of a hotel in the Waqfa region consisting of 400 rooms, a children’s entertainment center, a theater, water-park, swimming pools and an Olympic-sized golf course. — (Albawaba-MEBG)
- A $30 million Kuwaiti-Syrian holding firm established
- Kuwaiti Company to Set up $60m Tourism Project in Syria
- The Wave, Muscat showcases integrated tourism project to Kuwaiti investors and home buyers
- Kuwaitis to fund $60-million resort on Lake Assad
- Two Gulf real estate developers to announce Syria projects