Kuwait's GFC to source sub-franchisees at Dubai Expo
Kuwait-headquartered Gulf Franchising Company (GFC) has signed up for the first Franchising Middle East (FME) Show, which will be held in Dubai in February with the aim of appointing sub-franchisees across the region.
GFC, which is aiming to be the largest master franchisee in the Gulf, says it will be offering sub-franchise opportunities to businessmen and entrepreneurs.
GFC plans to put four top brands in the limelight at the show, which will be held at the Dubai International Exhibition Center from February 17 to 19, 2004. The brands include, the French 5 A SEC dry cleaning centers, the UK's Pitman shorthand training institute, Kwik Kopy Business Centers and Computer TroubleShooters.
“These opportunities are currently available for development in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain and Iran,” said Assistant Vice President of GFC, Yasser Kouatly. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- What's holding Kuwaitis back from buying more franchises?
- Big price for big win: Dubai needs energy-efficient measures for Expo 2020, experts say
- Brasil Trade Middle East 2010 multi-industry expo opens today in Dubai
- Middle East Paper Industry Expo, Paper Arabia 2007 Opens, UAE Leads Participation
- MECSC Annual Convention Expands To Include Leasing Fair and Trade Expo for the First Time