Kuwait's real estate market realizes important gains
Kuwait's real estate market realized important gains during 2004, amounting to 2.7 billion dinars, Al Shal weekly report said.
Compared with the performance of 2003, the market advanced by nearly 24 percent, said the report which reported that the first half of last year saw the market at a value of 1.6 billion dinars, decreasing in the second half of the year to 1.06 billion dinars.
Most of the market transactions (61.8 percent) involved home ownership, KUNA cited the report. Over 1.7 billion dinars in 2004 were spent on home buying and selling.
- Kuwait Real Estate Sector - The remarkable state of real estate!
- US$ 8 billion private investments to boost Kuwait's real estate and construction industries by end of 2013
- Riyadh’s real estate market gains increasing momentum
- Algerian Dinar gaining value
- Oman: Real estate market expected to gain further momentum