The Lagoon Bahrain embarks on sales drive
Bahrain’s landmark retail and leisure development on Amwaj Island is targeting investors throughout the Gulf in a high profile advertising campaign.
From October 2006, potential investors in Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and UAE will see and hear television, radio and newspaper adverts with new images, footage and details of one of the most talked about projects in the Gulf region.
According to Nicholas Fraser, executive director of real estate at developer Abu Dhabi Investment House, potential investors and visitors to the region will be surprised by the scale and ambition of the project.
He said: “These newly created images and footage will really bring home the scale of the project and create excitement about the project. Many will be surprised by what they see.
“There is a real buzz in Bahrain and the word is spreading throughout the Gulf, with enquiries coming in from many different countries.”
Sales agents Century 21 have also been appointed for The Lagoon Bahrain in Kuwait, with PRD chosen for UAE and Oman. Remax is the sales agent for Qatar and Bahrain meanwhile ADIH will use its own sales team in Saudi Arabia.
- Lagoon Bahrain Awards Construction Contract to Bahrain-based, Ahmed Mansoor Al A’ali
- The Lagoon Bahrain Awards Construction Contract to Bahrain-based, Ahmed Mansoor Al A’Ali
- Boomtown Bahrain’ Takes the Commercial Property Lead, says ADIH
- Real estate boom stirs investments in Bahrain, according to Abu Dhabi Investment House
- Banks Believe in The Lagoon Bahrain