Laguna Tower Dubai offers new opportunity to investors
Movenpick Hotels & Resorts has signed an agreement with IFA Hotels & Resorts to build a five-star hotel residence in Dubai. The Movenpick Hotel & Residence Laguna Tower Dubai will have 120 hotel rooms and 296 suites and apartments. IFA Hotels & Resorts is offering for sale freehold hotel residences in Laguna Tower, presenting international investors with an exciting opportunity to participate in Dubai's burgeoning hotel market.
The concept allows investors to buy a fully-furnished, 5-Star branded hotel residence, professionally-managed by the renowned Swiss hotel chain, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts. This represents a new opportunity for mid-tier investors to participate in hotel ownership, which has previously been the exclusive domain of high net worth individuals and large corporations. Laguna Tower will incorporate a health centre and spa with gymnasium and aerobics studio, swimming pool with Jacuzzi, elegant reception area, 24-hour security and two levels of basement parking.
- Hamas Assassination Underlies Deeper Need for Improved Security in GCC's Hotel Industry
- Dubai: SABA Tower 1 to become first freehold luxury office tower to be delivered to investors
- Emaar launches sale of luxury residences in two new towers in Dubai Creek Harbour
- Emaar offers convenient ‘skip the line’ opportunity for long-term investors to make preferred property purchase
- DAMAC Properties launches ‘Summer is Dubai’ special on package of units