Lamcy Plaza signs exclusive Dubai-wide agreement with Air Miles
Rewards Management Middle East, the exclusive franchisee of loyalty program Air Miles, has signed an exclusivity agreement with Lamcy Plaza, Dubai.
According to the terms of the agreement, Lamcy Plaza will continue to be the only mall in Dubai where shoppers can earn Air Miles for every dirham spent, as it has been throughout 2003.
Last month, Lamcy Plaza and Air Miles made a joint statement announcing that a record number of over 40 million Air Miles points had been issued to Lamcy shoppers in the ten months since their year long promotion came into effect to coincide with the Dubai Shopping Festival.
At Lamcy Plaza, thousands of Air Miles can be collected to be redeemed for rewards including free travel and accommodation at a variety of destinations, electronic items, gold and jewelry, toys and gift vouchers. A special Air Miles booth is available on the ground floor of the mall to facilitate easy transactions and provide free on the spot sign-up to the program for non-members.
At next year's Dubai Shopping Festival, scheduled to take place between January 15 and February 15 2004, shoppers at Lamcy Plaza will earn one Air Mile for every two dirhams spent at any retail outlets in the mall including Paris Gallery, Damas, Guess, Jennyfer, Giordano, Benetton and Plug-Ins Electronix. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- exclusive offer for air miles members at abela this ramadan
- Plug-Ins Electronix received 2.2 million shoppers in 2003
- Adidas sprints ahead with Air Miles - Global sports brand to issue double Air Miles across UAE stores
- CompanionPoints signs up exclusive partnership with Paris Gallery
- UAE Air Miles further expands partner network with addition of two leading brands RadioShack and Telefonika partner with Air Miles