Lamcy Plaza unveils aggressive growth strategy for 2003-2004
Lamcy Plaza, part of the Dubai-headquartered Al-Maya Lal's Group of Companies, marked its sixth anniversary by unveiling an aggressive growth strategy for 2003-2004, which will see the mall further consolidate its position as one of the most preferred shopping destinations in the country.
According to General Manager of Lamcy Plaza, Tim Jones, the mall had succeeded in maintaining a consistently high average cumulative sales growth, since its opening in 1997. Lamcy Plaza is home today to over 152 leading local, regional and international retail brands, across various categories.
In the second quarter of 2003, several local and international retailers will commence operations in the mall. These include fashion giants Benetton and NEXT, as well as Al-Mansoor Video, one of the most popular entertainment store chains in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Earlier this year, Canadian footwear chain, Aldo, opened its flagship store at the mall. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Nishat Group unveils ambitious global expansion strategy
- Schaub Lorenz – leading German consumer appliance brand debuts in the UAE
- Canadian footwear brand opens store in UAE Lamcy Plaza
- France Steps up Wooing Middle East Travelers: Big Spends by Regional Tourists Prompts Focus on High-end Segment
- Jones Lang LaSalle:Global Market Perspective April 2010