Lamnalco sails ahead on Microsoft Business Solutions
Microsoft Business Solutions will be implementing a leading-edge software solution for the United Arab Emirates (UAE)-based Lamnalco group that will see its marine contracting companies benefit from an automated business management system that spans its global business activities.
Through one of its UAE value-added resellers, Al-Futtaim Computer Software Products Company (AFCOMP), Microsoft Business Solutions will provide Lamnalco with a Microsoft Great Plains eEnterprise-based software solution designed to bring the group enhanced levels of integration and management reporting.
For nearly 40 years Lamnalco has supplied vessels, pilots, marine, logistics, and diving services to ports, harbors, and oil terminals at more than 25 locations worldwide. It provides offshore support services to most global oil companies, in addition to drilling and construction contractors, survey and diving companies, and all major service companies. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Emirates Holdings signs contract with Microsoft
- Microsoft Business Solutions strengthens channel
- Itqan to implement Microsoft Great Plains business solution for Ras Al-Khaimah
- Microsoft invests in Jordanian software venture
- Microsoft Business Solutions and eSolutions to meet rising demand in the Middle East