THE LAND awards contract to al Arrab for 1st 3 towers
‘THE LAND’, a Middle East based property development company operating across the region, has recently awarded the construction contract for its first 3 towers to Al Arrab Contracting Company (ACC). With piling almost complete, construction on the first phase will be underway by the end of April. THE LAND is investing over 2 Billion Qatari Riyals in the construction of 7 towers, its first development in the country, which will be one of the largest in the Porto Arabia district on the Pearl-Qatar.
Salam Said, Managing Director, THE LAND commented, “With the appointment of Al Arrab Construction Company as main contractor, we are eager to move forward to the construction phase on the first 3 towers. Assembling a professional team is key to the success of the project, and we are confident that ACC is the best candidate for the job.”
Whilst Qatar has the GCC’s third largest construction market, it is experiencing the fastest growth, with numerous residential and commercial projects being announced by investors who have recognised the country’s huge economic potential. With a per capita income standing at $40,000, and a significant increase in population, which has more than doubled in 18 years, the environment within Qatar is ideal for investors.
Salam Said, added: “As one of the largest promoters on The Pearl–Qatar, ‘THE LAND’ is a company that embodies quality, creativity and professionalism. We are promoting an A-Class housing project, providing our tenants with a unique 5 star lifestyle experience in towers themed around the Tuscan and the Monaco styles.”
- Mobily 1st operator in MENA region to embrace the largest LTE infrastructure rollout
- Sheffield Commercial Project on Track, Construction of AED 300 million Corporate Towers to Commence in Q1 2009
- Bonyan awards earthworks contract to RAM Road Contracting L.L.C for AED 3.5 billion ‘Eye of Ajman’ project
- First Qatar signs prominent deals at Cityscape
- Construction contract for ‘Princess Tower’ awarded to ACC