Landsteinar brings latest retail solutions to GITEX
Business management software provider Landsteinar is offering a full demonstration of its One Solution - a retail solution based upon Navision applications from Microsoft Business Solutions - at GITEX.
The company, which opened its new regional headquarters in Dubai Internet City in September 2003, will meet with a number of leading retail organizations during the event, and Landsteinar executives have expressed confidence that they will be able to announce some significant deals in the coming weeks.
Landsteinar is rapidly building a reputation in the Middle East retail sector through its work with market leaders like Spinneys Supermarkets, Bahrain Duty Free and Beirut Duty Free.
Alpha Landsteinar Limited specializes in the implementation and application of business management software, primarily the Microsoft Business Solution, formerly Navision, suite of business management applications. Navision was acquired by Microsoft Corporation in July 2002, and represents a key part of its enterprise technology solutions strategy, moving into the SME market developing a broader base of applications working within their .NET architecture. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dell Unveils Latest Mobile Solutions at GITEX Shopper 2014
- Panasonic displays eco-friendly educational solutions at Gitex 2012
- Landsteinar opens regional headquarters to serve the Middle East
- Jumbo Electronics offers latest products and solutions at GITEX
- Kaspersky Lab showcases latest security solutions at GITEX Technology Week 2013