Le Méridien Dubai acquires new hotel
Le Méridien Dubai recently announced that it has expanded its current portfolio by acquiring an existing hotel property in the Emirate.
The property Le Méridien Fairway will operate under the management of Le Méridien Dubai. Le Méridien Fairway is a luxury hotel within close proximity of commercial and shopping centers, including the Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club. The property is a short distance from Dubai International Airport and Airport Expo and minutes away from the Convention & World Trade Centre.
After extensive refurbishment, Le Méridien Fairway, opened its doors to a select clientele in the month of December last year. Full commercial operations commenced early January 2004.
London-based Le Méridien is a global hotel group with a portfolio of over 130 luxury and upscale hotels in 55 countries worldwide. The majority of its properties are located in the world's top cities and resorts throughout Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. The company also enjoys a strategic alliance with JAL-owned Nikko Hotels, providing guests access to an additional 42 properties around the world. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Al Habtoor Group acquires historic five-star Hotel in Budapest, Hungary
- Le Meridien sets to double rooms in UAE
- Le Meridien Hotels and Resorts aims at adding 6 to 10 new properties
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts showcase Khaled Youssef’s destination bubble photography across the UAE
- Club Med to expand operation in Morocco