LE MERIDIEN INKS DEAL WITH AMERICAN EXPRESS EGYPT
Create alert for Kanoo & El Shabrawy LtdKanoo & El Shabrawy Ltd,
Create alert for Le Meridien Middle EastLe Meridien Middle East,
Create alert for American ExpressAmerican Express,
Create alert for Le Meridien Hotels & ResortsLe Meridien Hotels & Resorts,
Create alert for Russel SharpeRussel Sharpe,
Create alert for Pictured (left) Adel ErfanPictured (left) Adel Erfan,
Create alert for Brian JonesBrian Jones,
Create alert for General Services AdministrationGeneral Services Administration
“Partnering with one of the dominant players in the Egyptian travel industry will ensure that Le Meridien hotels are among the top choices for travellers from that country, and we are delighted to conclude this contract in time for the peak leisure season,” he said.
Pictured (left) Adel Erfan, Le Meridien's regional director of sales, Saudi, Kuwait & Egypt Roland Bunge, general manager Egypt, Kanoo & El Shabrawy Ltd (American Express Travel Services) Brian Jones, global vice president of sales for Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts Russel Sharpe, vice president of sales for Le Meridien Middle East & West Asia.
- LE MERIDIEN STRIKES DEAL WITH DNATA AGENCIES
- Le Méridien throws weight behind destination marketing
- Le Meridien Hotels and Resorts aims at adding 6 to 10 new properties
- Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts appoints Inter-Rut Turizm as sole agent in Turkey
- Le Meridien Passport to travel - bargain summer rates available