Leading global recruitment company expands in Abu Dhabi
Reed, the leading specialist recruitment and HR services provider, is expanding in Abu Dhabi. Building upon their proven track record of delivery of human capital from a global standpoint, the expansion has been spear-headed by Maria Brown and has seen the Middle East region grow dramatically in size for Reed.
Reed's expertise and unique service offering will create exciting opportunities for employers, employees, investors and stakeholders in the UAE and more specifically Abu Dhabi. Reed has been at the forefront of recruitment for over forty-five years and is one of the most recognised brands in the sector. Reed is a specialist provider of permanent, contract and outsourced recruitment solutions, IT and HR consulting. Assisting jobseekers and employers since 1960, Reed’s global expertise spans Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Reed is independent, has 400 offices worldwide, employs more than 3,000 people and delivers a world-class service across more than 30 specialism's. The Middle East specialise in a number of career sectors, including Energy, Accountancy, Finance & Banking, Healthcare, I.T., Engineering and Property & Construction, Reed’s international reach will look to provide the Gulf’s most exciting economy with a continuous supply of local and international talent - as well as open worldwide opportunities to UAE nationals.
- MSC cruises and Etihad airways to provide best-in-class experience in the air and at sea for European guests
- Reed Specialist Recruitments Middle East Associate Director Maria Brown
- Global Expands in Egypt Acquires two Leading Financial Companies
- Charisma - The Leading Independent Arab Production House - Expands Into Abu Dhabi
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006