leading middle east hyatt hotels shine at world travel awards 2007
leading middle east hyatt hotels shine at
world travel awards 2007
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 4 June 2007 –Middle East Hyatt hotels prove to be the destination of choice for travellers after receiving top awards at the World Travel Awards 2007 in Abu Dhabi this week.
Four leading Hyatt hotels in the Middle East received awards at this year’s celebrity-studded World Travel Awards:
• Grand Hyatt Dubai - UAE’s Leading Business Hotel
• Grand Hyatt Muscat - Leading Hotel of Oman
• Grand Hyatt Cairo - Leading Hotel of Egypt
• Grand Hyatt Amman - Leading Business Hotel of Jordan
“Hyatt takes great pride in receiving these outstanding awards,” said Thierry Bertin, Area Director of Marketing - Middle East, Hyatt International Hotels and Resorts.
“Out of the thousands of Middle East hotels, Hyatt is very pleased to continue to be the destination of choice for world travellers,” he added.
Grand Hyatt Dubai, Dubai's luxury city conference hotel, was voted UAE’s Leading Business Hotel. The hotel towers majestically by the edge of Dubai's historic creek. Set within 37 acres of landscaped gardens, this hotel is an outstanding combination of resort facilities, luxury hotel guest rooms and suites, residential apartments and one of the most advanced conference centres in the United Arab Emirates and Middle East.
Grand Hyatt Muscat, voted leading hotel of Oman, is one of the largest and most opulent hotels Muscat has to offer. The Grand Hyatt Muscat Hotel is located on the sandy beach of Shatti Al Qurm, overlooking the azure waters of the Gulf of Oman and ideally located in the heart of the diplomatic and government district of Muscat.
Grand Hyatt Cairo, voted Leading Hotel in Egypt, is situated on Roda Island, directly poised on the River Nile. The hotel enjoys a perfect location in the centre of the business and commercial district of Cairo, very close to Cairo's many cultural and tourist attractions.
Grand Hyatt Amman, the preferred hotel address for the discerning business traveller visiting Amman, has been voted Jordan’s leading business hotel. The hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Amman's business and diplomatic district, with a link to the Trade, Exhibition and Conference Centre for visiting business travellers.
- Grand Hyatt Amman – Voted " Jordan's Leading Business Hotel" by World Travel Awards 2007
- park hyatt goa – to become south west asia’s leading luxury tourist destination for middle east travellers
- Hyatt Hotels & Resorts names Benno Geruschkat area director for Egypt & Jordan
- World Travel Awards Triumph for Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates - Middle East’s Leading Leisure Hotel -
- Hyatt Hotels and resorts Egypt and Jordan Honors Local Travel Agents