Leading real estate channel signs Dh15 million deal with AMG
Subsidiary of the Middle East’s leading real estate and tourism channel Alaqariya TV, Alaqariya Media group, recently signed an advertising agreement with the Arab Media Group (AMG) involving an investment of some Dh15 million over the period of 18 months.
A top official for Alaqariya Media group said that the new agreement between the two companies would substantially further the company’s presence in the region, according to Khaleej Times.
The deal with AMG will provide advertising space for Alaqariya Media group across its different media outlets in the Middle East, including newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
Alaqariya unveiled the media partnership with AMG for the United Arab Emirates at a recent signing ceremony. “AMG is delighted to add Alaqariya to its portfoloio of prestigious and innovative clients,” stated Abdul Latif Al Sayegh, Chief Executive Officer of AMG. “Partnering with Alaqariya Media Group will add greater momentum to our efforts to strengthen its stature as one of the leading broadcasters in the region,” he added.
Mohammed Saleh, the Chairman of Alaqariya Group, added that “Alaqariya Media group is uniquely positioned to boost its profile in the region through its link-up with the nation's largest media group. We now look forward to entering a new era of expansion with AMG's strong penetration in the region.”
- Lebanese President thanks UAE-based Alaqariya Media Group
- Construction boom in GCC fuels emergence of niche media in Mid-East
- Ta’sees signs agreement with Al Aqariya Media Group to promote AED 1 billion Airport Business Park in Ras Al Khaimah
- Al Qariya to establish major media center in Dubai Studio City
- News Corporation acquires a stake in Rotana Group