Lebanese gasoline prices dip LL700
The price of 98-octane graded fuel is now LL35,300, while 95-octane graded fuel is now sold at LL34,600
The price of gasoline fell by LL700 over the past week to a near-record low Wednesday, according to the Energy Ministry, while that of diesel oil fell by LL600.
The price of 98-octane graded fuel is now LL35,300, while 95-octane graded fuel is now sold at LL34,600. The price of diesel oil is LL27,00, Kerosene gas LL29,100 and fuel oil LL26,900, according to the weekly price update.
All prices are per 20 liters.
The cost of gasoline reached a record high last month when the price of 98-octane graded fuel hit LL40,000. The increase sparked outrage among unions, which demanded the government place a price ceiling at LL25,000.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?